Our Best Two-day trip. Adding the Fast Longtail Boat maximizes
your Phang Nga Bay Experience.
Combine Hong with beach camping and Day In the Islands to experience
Phang Nga’s famous caves with a Hong, camp overnight on Koh Panak,
and then motor to self-paddle your own hard-shell kayak with the assistance
of our highly trained staff to some of the best spots in Phang Nga Bay.
An amazing two days! Forget your hotel for just one night. Our food is better anyway!
Overnight camping and second day are both Private and not Join-in Tours.
Create your custom itinerary together with your lead-guide on the Second Day.
A guaranteed life-time experience!
Att!! The price is for 2 Persons.
For the single person, please ask for price at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departures 12 Noon or 1PM according to the Tide
Customized Van transfer one to two hours before Departure depending
on location of accommodation.
DAY ONE – HONG
1130 - 1230 am
◦ Hotel Pick-up
1200 - 1:00 pm
◦ Arrive Ao Po, Board our modern Twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light lunch, trip and Safety briefing.
◦ Arrive first island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs.
◦ Return to the escort boat and move to the second island.
◦ Explore two more caves and hongs.
◦ Self – paddle, swimming and make your own Loi Kratong before Sunset
◦ Thai seafood buffet dinner during Phang Nga Bay Sunset
◦ Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong
◦ Drop off at Beach camp, night paddle
with full strength Doniflagellates into empty caves and Dark Hongs
(totally quiet, but strong bioluminescence).
✓ Strong paddlers sometimes circumnavigate Koh Penak -3-4 hours plus time in Hongs
Return to camp and sleep
NOTE: This is a sample Itinerary to give you a concept of a typical day; Trip itinerary may change according to the tides
DAY TWO – DAY IN THE ISLANDS
◦ Second day starts with early morning sunrise over Krabi (spectacular)
◦ Paddle to Monkey Bay and explore Hong in daytime total silence.
◦ Return to Camp for breakfast.
◦ Walk-in mangrove hong (tide permitting).
◦ Continue to Second Island
◦ Circumnavigate second Island
◦ Finish paddle, return to boat
◦ Arrive Koh Yao Yai for lunch in local Thai restaurant
◦ Return to Boat
◦ Arrive last island, circumnavigate and snorkeling
◦ Arrive at Ao Po pier and transfer back to your hotel. End of your adventure.
This is a sample Itinerary to give you a concept of a typical day; Trip itinerary may change according to the tides
What to bring:
◦ Towel, bathing clothes, dry & warm clothes for the way back,
◦ Sunglasses & sun cream,
◦ Hat/cap, toothbrush etc.
◦ Camera and/or smartphone (at own risk… We do provide dry-bags… at your own risk;)
Pick-up & Drop-off from entire Phuket Island by Luxury Mini-van included!
BE-HELP Thai Travel App is a company based in Thailand.
We speak English, French, Italian and Thai.
Ask us for a tailor-made quote! Our Partners will offer you the best service at the best
Be-Help Thai App is the assurance of a follow-up,
assistance, support and adapted services.
◦ More info? email@example.com
◦ Chat with us on be-help.com
◦ FB page: @behelpth
◦ Download our Application