Last Updated: September 2017
Here, "BE-HELP CENTER", "we" or "our" all refer to iHelp Co. Ltd.
We place great importance on the confidentiality of your data.
What do we collect as information:
The system (BE-HELP CENTER) collects various information for Partners, customers and visitors alike.
The information collected automatically, but not intrusive, is as follows:
· Your shopping, excursions, dives, car rentals ...? and the amounts spent.
· The information may be your IP address, which browser, the activity on our site, the pages you viewed, the operating system you are using.
· When you register on our site, the information requested and necessary for your registration is retained: name, first name (s), your e-mail address, your password.
· When you make a purchase, contact us, we retain the information entered.
· When entering information following an order, personal information (payment data, geolocation) as well as by our partner who will process your payment (see also its information).
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
Be-Help uses partners such as PayPal to pay for the services purchased by our customers. All transactions are encrypted and provide the level of security required to protect your data that meets the data security standards of card-based banking services. The data and information concerning your credit card are not collected directly by the site because this data is collected by our payment partner outside the BE-HELP CENTER website. The BE-HELP CENTER does not have access to this data.
With PayPal, we only store the authentication numbers necessary to identify the transaction with PayPal, issue refunds and know the transactions made via PayPal.
SPECIFIC NOTIFICATION TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Our Site does not uses "cookies" as well as files similar to cookies.
WHERE DO WE STORE THE DATA?
Your personal information, the data of your customer account can be transferred and stored in countries other than those of your residence. By using BE-HELP CENTER and providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to the transfer, processing and registration of your Personal Information in countries other than your country of residence. It is possible that these countries do not offer the same rights as your country of residence. Be that as it may, BE-HELP CENTER does not sell or use your data for purposes other than the operation of BE-HELP, your ease and speed of access to services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect and enter for you for the following purposes:
• Customize your online experience
• Ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and allows you the best experience.
• Maintain and improve our site.
• Allow us to provide you with the information, products and services you want or require.
• Perform all necessary administrative and transactional updates.
• Manage your account.
• Communicate with you on the level of services, services you have ordered, make recommendations, make you benefit from offers.
• Inform you of changes to BE-HELP CENTER.
• Inform you and ask for your acceptance of any changes to the GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS.
• To enable us to understand, measure, correct the scope of our commercial actions and marketing approaches.
• Manage at best BE-HELP CENTER: analysis of data, statistics, research, repair, surveys.
• Your account is a whole and it combines your registration data with your orders and your customer experience on BE-HELP CENTER.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order processing, payment processing, e-mail or marketing, we may use other companies that will perform services on our behalf. We may disclose to these companies the personal information we collect about you in order to enable them to perform their services. For example, information about your order that we have associated with other Personal Information (as explained above) is likely to be shared with the service providers who assist us in our marketing efforts.
Merger, sale or acquisition: The data collected are part of the assets of BE-HELP CENTER and iHelpTh Co. Ltd. In the future, another company may acquire BE-HELP CENTER or its assets, or BE-HELP CENTER may associate with another company or buy another company and continue to doing business as a merged entity. In this case, our client information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new legal structure as part of the assets of BE-HELP CENTER. In this case, we will update this policy to reflect any changes in ownership and control of your Personal Information.
LINKS TO BENEFITS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
Communications from BE-HELP CENTER: If you do not wish to receive e-mail communications from BE-HELP CENTER, about our own products and services or about our partners products and services that may be of interest to you, you have the option to update your preferences in the "My Account" section of the BE-HELP CENTER. You can also click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
To do this, please contact us at the address below, indicating your preferences. Be sure to give your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number (s) and list (s) to which you wish to be added (excluded list or e-mail list excluded). Even if you unsubscribe from our marketing emails or choose to be included in one of the above mentioned lists, we may continue to contact you by phone or email, within the framework of the described objectives above in the "Use of Information" section.
Desactivation of your account: You can also request the desactivation of your BE-HELP CENTER account by contacting us with the contact details below. Please note that we may keep your Personal Information in our records after your account has been deactivated.
UPDATE AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access your account in the "My Account" section of the Site if you wish to change the name, e-mail address, password or your communication preferences after you register.
You can also request these changes by contacting us by the contact tools below.
You can access your data by simple demand.
We maintain the physical, electronic and materiel protection measures necessary to protect you from the loss, misappropriation, disclosure and alteration of your Personal Information.
When you create an account at the BE-HELP CENTER, you choose a password that will protect your account information. The effectiveness of your password depends solely on you: choose a password exclusively reserved for this account and do not disclose it.
Changing your password is possible as many times as you want by going to the "My Account" section of the Site. It is your responsibility to preserve the confidentiality of your password. We ask you not to divulge this password to other people. Our login procedure is designed to protect your confidential data.
The use of your account, orders and purchases made from your account engages your responsibility as account holder on BE-HELP CENTER.
If you are having trouble connecting to BE-HELP CENTER, make sure you enter the email address registered on BE-HELP CENTER and enter the correct password. If this is the case and you still can not connect, please request a change of password from the login page or contact us at the contact details mentioned below.
Despite the precautions detailed above, the transmission of information via the Internet is unfortunately not free from risks. While we do our utmost to protect your Personal Information, we can not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our Site. Thus, any data transmission is your own responsibility.
BE-HELP CENTER CONTACTS
• E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +66 (0) 3095 8392
• Mail to:
27/87 Petkasem road, Hua Hin,